The www.arici-expo.com website is operated by ARICI, head office address: 131 rue du Créqui– 69006 Lyon, France, who are responsible for processing as stipulated in the regulations on personal data protection.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
Depending on the Website services used, the main personal data concerning you that are collected and processed consist of your choices and terminal settings (particularly in relation to cookies and other trackers): your last name, first name, email address, postal address, telephone number, information on your professional life, preferences for your stand dimensions and area, your previous orders and product selections, your preferences and centres of interest, as well as your connection logs.
2. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Data are collected for the following purposes:
– Your registration at the event and its organization (invitation, accreditation, etc.);
– So that you can create and select products and manage your schedule;
– To manage and optimise customer relations;
– To send you information on our special offers, news, and events (newsletters, invitations, and other publications);
– Subject to your consent: To enable our partner companies and associations to send you information on their offers, news, and events (newsletters, invitations, and other publications);
– So that we can prepare on-line estimates for potential exhibitors;
– Calculating statistics.
The Data essential to ARICI for the purposes described above are marked with an asterisk on the various pages of the Website, as this information is necessary to fulfil our obligations towards you, by providing services or enabling you to purchase products. If this mandatory information is not provided, ARICI will not be able to answer your requests and/or provide you with the products and services requested. Some information, particularly technical data (your computer’s IP address) and the way you browse the website and use its functions, are collected automatically by cookies when you move around our website.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
These Data are either collected with your consent, or are necessary to fulfil your orders (contract performance).
We collect information that you provide voluntarily, particularly when you:
• create or modify your client account or user account in your space on one of our websites;
• place an order or subscribe on our websites;
• pay for an order or subscription;
• navigate on our websites, check out products, and use our services;
• take part in a game or competition;
• contact our customer service;
• download a white paper or documentation on one of our products;
• request a product demonstration or estimate;
• take part in an event, conference, or workshop;
• ask to be contacted by a salesperson.
When you complete a form, the obligatory character of the information requested is indicated by an asterisk (see paragraph “Why do we collect your personal data?”)
4. TO WHOM DO WE TRANSMIT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Data are processed by ARICI. They will not be transferred or made accessible to any third parties, except in the following cases: (i) subcontractors of ARICI for exclusively technical and logistical reasons (Website hosting and maintenance, event services, etc.) and (ii) reorganisation of our company, including a total or partial asset transfer, merger, takeover, demerger, and, in general, any reorganisation operation. Your Data may be used for customer relations management and optimisation purposes, as well as, unless you opt out, to send you information on ARICI offers, news and events. They may also be shared, subject to your agreement, with other companies or associations working in partnership with ARICI, for sales prospecting purposes. The full list of ARICI partner companies is available on the Website: www.arici-expo.com. Finally, ARICI may be obliged to communicate your Data to third parties when this is required by law, a regulatory provision, or a court ruling, or if this communication is necessary to protect and defend their rights.
5. TRANSFERRING DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Recipients of your Data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your Data outside the European Economic Area is subject to appropriate guarantees, particularly of a contractual nature, in compliance with applicable regulations on personal data protection. A copy of the guarantees implemented by ARICI may be obtained on a simple request to ARICI.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In compliance with current regulations, you have the right to access and correct your Data, as well as to request its deletion, oppose it being processed, and obtain its limitation or portability, when applicable. You can also object to your Data being used to produce your client profile; in that case you will no longer receive customised offers or services. These rights may be exercised directly by emailing ARICI at: firstname.lastname@example.org Proof of identity may be required. You may also ask to stop receiving information about our offers, news, and events at any time, by using the hyperlink provided for this purpose in every email we send you.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Data concerning your registration and orders will be stored by ARICI for a period not exceeding the applicable statutory limitation period. At the end of the event and/or contract, these Data will be: (i) archived for accounting and evidentiary purposes during the aforementioned limitation period or (ii) destroyed if that period has expired. Data used for the purpose of sending information on offers, news, and events proposed by ARICI will be stored for a period of three (3) years from the date they were collected or from your last contact with ARICI. When this period expires, ARICI may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue to receive information about our offers, news, and events. Furthermore, your Data will be destroyed as soon as possible after you unsubscribe. Finally, the connection logs collected, subject to your agreement, via cookies and other trackers installed on our Website, will be stored in compliance with applicable regulations for a period not exceeding thirteen (13) months.
8. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO) AND THE RIGHT TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
If you have a question concerning the collection and processing of your ARICI Data, you can email the ARICI data protection officer, Gwenaelle GRANDJEAN, at the following address: email@example.com .You also have the right to make a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL – French Data Protection Authority), 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, on any issue related to the way ARICI collect and process your Data.